Plasma Pen Treatment
The Plasma Pen Offers Patients a Non-Surgical, Long-Lasting Rejuvenation Option
The Plasma Concepts pen is a revolutionary, non-invasive, FDA-approved device that healthcare professionals at Atlanta Mobile Aesthetics and IV Hydrotherapy (AMAH) use to rejuvenate the face, neck, and body. With this innovative device, the healthcare professionals at AMAH treat sagging skin and wrinkles to provide patients with a more youthful appearance.
The results achieved with this treatment last longer than the results achieved with many of the other non-surgical facial rejuvenation methods (e.g., BOTOX, Juvéderm, Radiesse). For this reason, many people are choosing Plasma pen treatments to address the signs of aging instead of these other methods. Furthermore, patients who want to avoid the traditional, more invasive plastic surgery procedures for facial rejuvenation are bypassing those procedures and opting for this state-of-the-art facial rejuvenation method instead.
How Does This Pen Work?
This plasma pen creates nitrogen plasma energy. During treatment, this energy quickly transfers to the epidermal layer of the skin, creating a micro-trauma; meanwhile, thermal conduction is disrupting the deeper layers of skin, causing another micro-trauma. The body needs to heal these micro-trauma zones. To heal these areas, the body naturally increases collagen production and fibroblasts begin healing these zones. During this treatment, an AMAH healthcare professional can dramatically improve the patient’s facial features. Once healed, the treated areas appear more youthful.
When Will the Results of a Plasma Pen Treatment in Atlanta Become Evident?
Patients may see some results directly following treatment, however, maximum results become evident at the 12-week mark. These results can last up to five years.
Who Should Consider Having This Treatment?
Anyone who would like to look younger should consider scheduling a consultation with one of the healthcare professionals at Atlanta Mobile Aesthetics and IV Hydrotherapy.
This pen can address issues that arise anywhere on the face or body. Nonetheless, when it comes to facial rejuvenation, the healthcare professionals at AMAH target certain areas to address the common issues that result from the natural aging process.
Using this innovative treatment, AMAH healthcare professionals successfully reduce the visibility of:
- Nasolabial folds — these lines run from the outside corners at the base of the nose down to the outer corner on each side of the mouth.
- Crow’s feet — these wrinkles develop next to the outer corner of the eye.
- Neck wrinkles — sagging skin in the area beneath the chin. This characteristic is frequently referred to as turkey neck.
- Marionette lines — these lines run from the outer corners of the mouth downward towards the chin.
- Smoker’s lines — this term refers to the small vertical lines that surround the mouth.
- Jowls — as we age, the tissue and skin along the jawline may fall, resulting in the development of jowls. With a Plasma pen treatment, jowls can be significantly reduced.
- Eyebrow lines — during this treatment, the healthcare professionals at AMAH address horizontal lines on the forehead as well as the vertical lines that develop between the brows that make an individual appear angry.
The length of recovery depends on how fast the patient’s body can heal itself; therefore, patient recovery times vary greatly, lasting anywhere from just five days to two weeks.
How Many Treatments Does a Patient Need to See Results?
Typically, patients only need two sessions to achieve their facial rejuvenation goals.
Is a Plasma Pen Treatment in Atlanta Painful?
Since the AMAH healthcare professional applies numbing cream to the treatment area before the treatment begins, most patients tolerate this treatment well.
|Monday – Friday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
OUR COVERAGE AREA