Endoret Biofiller (biogel) is used as a filler to eliminate wrinkles on the face and neck. Growth factors isolated from the patient’s plasma are added to the special basis of the filler. Thanks to this combination, wrinkles are not just filled (as when using ordinary fillers); its effect is more pronounced and long-lasting, and the skin becomes strengthened and rejuvenated.
What is Endoret Bio Filler?
This Endoret Gel treatment is one of Dr.Bing’s high-end treatments. Dr Bing is among the few clinicians in the USA and Georgia who conduct this unique procedure. The treatment involves the usage of Endoret Gel, which is an entirely natural filler developed from the patient’s plasma. This provides enhancements like other dermal fillers, effectively rejuvenates the skin, and slows aging.
Like all other dermal fillers, Endoret Gel is applied similarly under the skin.
Advantages of the biofiller:
- Safety: this is the patient’s own filler therefore allergic reactions are excluded
- More stable and long-lasting effect
- No injection marks after a few hours following the procedure
- The skin is not only strengthened and wrinkles in the necessary areas are removed, but also the skin rejuvenates in general due to growth factors (it becomes radiant and young)
What areas can be treated?
- Crow’s feet
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines)
How do I get started?
The first stage of Endoret plasma therapy is a consultation.
The doctor analyses your skin state and makes a schedule of procedures. Areas for treatment: face, neck, décolleté, hands, and scalp.